Monday, January 29, 2007

Function Point Analysis - Function Points - Web Counting

Function Point Analysis Consultancy - Function Points FAQs - Web Based Applications,
Training,Counting, Estimating , Productivity and Auditing


I had an email over my desk about function point analysis. I tried to remember as much as I could but decided to google it. I get the impression FPA onyl has a general view of HCI - making HCI a late add on rather than a fundermental aspect of a computing project.

A little bit of examination later and I dug up this link to FPA an websites. I wonder if anything doing on UBIcomp and FPA or is that too close to Ubicomp as engineering?

1 comment:

David Longstreet said...

For those interested. You can download a free function point manual at
www.SoftwareMetrics.Com

David Longstreet
Software Economist
www.SoftwareMetrics.Com