Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pad++ and the zooming user interface with adaptive rendering!

I've just got the adaptive code working for the amazon interface. I was looking around and low and behold the other people who have done time centric rendinerging where the people doing the original zooming interface ( Ben Bederson, Jon Meyer ) .

Pad Papers

I think what I have produced is novel enough that I can do a paper about it - this in in Java there stuff was C plus plus /C/TCL. I wonder what happend to the Pad plus pluse interface. zooming user interface appears to be such a natural thing.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Pad++ has gone through two major iterations. It was followed by Jazz, and for the past many years, has been replaced by Piccolo (in Java and C#).

- Ben Bederson

N.S.C Dalton said...

Ho my god isnt' the internet wonderful. Just when you think no one is looking at your blog one of your heros comes in and gifts you the kind of results you would get from a long time looking for papers siteing PAD++.

how fantatsic!

thanks (*300)

plus I get a good blog to read! This is just beyond cool.