Thursday, January 22, 2009

Exhibition time.

From Tabletop


From Tabletop


From Tabletop

Paul Demoing.

From Tabletop


From Tabletop

My finger.

From Tabletop

Multi finger in action. 
From Tabletop

Quite a crowd. 

Well I managed to get quite a good sun/gravity demo working. By using the screen as the target I managed to get reactor vision to compensate for the spherical distortion of the screen and you get quite good registration. 

Down side was that Ricky kept stabbing the touch screen with both hands making large numbers of planets. Eventually you got a multi-threading error which meant I had to restart the process. I've fixed the bug bit it was an irritation while demoing I could have done with out (Didn't IBM have people going round the stands at exhibitions causing known bugs to appear on their competitors products - and they where rivals. Ricky does it for team mates). 
On the good news front looks like we have a gig at the Science Museum's Dana center. 
  


No comments: