Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Low day

Very low today ( long story) I have noticed that the sensor net had collapsed over the weekend.
This was due to memmory allocation problems in java/processing. Need to restart the server at intervals to cure this.

I've got the last of the balls that came off after the crash back on. 5 are not working. I was hoping to work on the solution at home over Xmas but it looks like the motor controller is dead. I can't even get the PIR sensor to work ( you need a bread board and I am now at home ).

The pressure is really on now. I've got to get a small grant application in, reformat the CHI paper as a work in progress then do the other grant application in , put the cloud up and run the experiment  not to mention do this couple of days of 'extream' exam writing for M255 and atten to full days of a sand pit event. January is going to be such a crap month + I'm not looking forward to two weeks of child care with out a break over the next couple of weeks.

No comments: