Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DOWN

I'm feeling a bit slumped - why ?
Well I don't feel I did as good a job with the table as I would have liked. These few weeks I've had a constant stream of interruptions, some welcome like the cyber carpet and footfall but others like M255.

Being down stairs I've lost touch with everyone. Simon is hiding working all day in his 'music lab' s and having scored a number of interns for the summer who can blame him (o no chat there).I'm overwhelmed with the amount of junk email. I.e unfocused emails sent to almost everyone which are in generally irrelevant. It doesn't give me a sense of what's going on.

I'm not on every email from the M255 co-ordinators or at least this is how this feels. So I'm constantly being caught by last minuet - by the way you have 2 days to deliver this exam or that TMA or that meeting. So I think I'm getting upset by the general response to the questions which is generally that the grammar isn't up to much. OK its hard when you have a reading age of an 8 year old to re-read what was written not what is in your head and harder still when your under pressure to meet six deadlines at one and have no time to catch up when your at home or over the weekend. The whole dyslexic thing doesn't take kindly to criticism no matter how artfully framed or constructive in approach.

So I'm quite low and bitter about the whole thing.




No comments: