Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Table Progress 2

This afternoon was mostly getting the sock to look smooth stretchy with out wrinkles enough.I've figured out that starting from the bottom and working up the excess can over the top and then be hidden under the felt. The big advantage of this is that I don't have to paint the edges of the table ( Tuur I still could do but would have to staple/velcro  the nylon to the bottom of the table.




From Tabletop


 This is the table in blue screen mode,in a dark space it would look quite elegant and inviting.  If we have time I might get Dave to smooth out the bits jutting down.  I also need to pull the power cable down ( does look a bit like a vein at the moment). 

Friday I'll need to get Mary to help sow on all the velco to keep stuff in place. 


From Tabletop

No comments: