Wednesday, October 7, 2009

cool link of the day



http://www.environmentallights.com/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=infrared

Yvvone gave a good talk this morning. At the end I met Meiron Williams who had built his own table as an MSc project. He had found an excellent location to find predone IR stip LEDs.
Using iPhone app this is the smallest image I could get.

I've been trying to make some QRCode jewellery. I've experimented with a code for QRCode reader but the processing one needs perfect images. I've been looking for others but they mostly seem to be on mobile phones and iPhones and I just get the run around from download sites that 'claim' they have one but don't.

The public wireless doesn't work with the iPhone here so I can't experiment on it.

Looks like If I do want to do something with tangible calculator then I will have to use rector vision.

Or invent my own - paul suggested multiple colours (R,G,B). hard to engrave.

No comments: